Max's Creatine x8
Want the absolute best Creatine ever - You've found it! The most powerful Creatine - Ever! 8 Amazing Creatine Hybrids Beta Alanine and Histidine Faster acting, Longer lasting 100% Actives, No Sugars, No Fillers
Eight different forms of Creatine - that's right EIGHT, packed into one awesome formula. Why eight? Each Creatine hybrid has a different absorption speed and different entry point into your muscle's energy cycles. The result - fast and sustained release for maximum energy and unbelievable muscle gains.
MAX'S Creatine x8 incorporates EIGHT hybrid Creatines:
- Creatine Ethyl Ester is a highly soluble form of Creatine that uses the fat transport mechanism of muscle cells to enter quickly to replenish muscle Creatine stores.
- Tri-Creatine Malate is a new form of Creatine that can enter the Krebs Cycle (The process that synthesizes the high energy compound - ATP) faster than traditional monohydrate to maximise energy for training.
- Di-Creatine Malate is a slower absorbing version of Tri-Creatine Malate to enhance the sustained release properties of Creatine x8.
- Micronised Creatine Monohydrate has been scientifically proven to increase lean body mass, muscular strength, endurance and overall athletic performance.
- Creatine HCL is a stable acid salt of Creatine and is a medium absorption hybrid
- Creatine Anhydrous is the most pure form of Creatine and is not bound to other transport molecules giving it a slower absorption time - ideal for a sustained release formula.
- Creatine Gluconate is Creatine bonded to Glucose. This improves Creatine's intestinal absorption as it is absorbed in a manner similar to regular glucose, a fast-digesting sugar.
- Tri-Creatine Orotate delivers a 3:1 molar ratio of Creatine to Orotic Acid. Orotic acid is a precursor to Carnosine and helps make Creatine more available to boost cell levels of Creatine Phosphate.
EIGHT awesome Creatine molecules for immediate then sustained release of Creatine. You get the highest cellular Creatine levels possible. No other Creatine formula comes close!
It also packs a good amount of beta alanine and histidine that combine to form carnosine, which helps to buffer lactic acid and reduce fatigue.